Saturday, 19 July 2014

Radish Thinnings

 
Day  200
 
Money Spent Today - £0     Vouchers/Points/Credits Spent - £0
Money Spent in Total - £210.17    Vouchers/Points/Credits Spent in Total - £269.09
Emergency £5 Spent on Butter
Money Earned Through Sale of Food £30.50
Money left in purse  -  £20.35
 
Every day I pick a few of the radish thinnings out of the tub, it gives the ones left behind a bit more space to grow.  After a quick rinse and pat dry on a tea towel I add them to whatever salad I am having.  The are very tasty, very nutritious and add a lovely fresh crunch to the salad leaves that are now coming to an end.

 
In fact I am enjoying them so much I think that from now on I will always sow far too many seeds for the space I have just so I get these lovely little trimmings every time I have radishes coming up.
 
Sue xx


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry comments are closed for this blog.

If you have any questions please contact me via my main Our New Life in the Country blog. Thanks.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.