Wednesday, 2 July 2014

Ooops .......

 
Day  183
 
Money Spent Today - £5.50    Vouchers/Points/Credits Spent - £0
Money Spent in Total - £199.08   Vouchers/Points/Credits Spent in Total - £231.09
Emergency £5 Spent on Butter
Money Earned Through Sale of Food £30.50
Money left in purse  -  £14.42
 
I was getting some salad out of the fridge and I suddenly realised I hadn't posted a picture of these tomatoes on the Blog!!
 
Ooops ......I bought this little lot one day last week and I don't know which one.
 
From memory I think the cream was £1.60 and luckily the other packs have their prices on them.
 
So  -
 
Cream - £1.60
Tomatoes - 2 packs at £1.20 = £2.40
Strawberries - £1.50
 
Total Spend - £5.50
 
And yesterday was the halfway point through this 365 Days - £365 Challenge, I'm amazed really that I've managed to stay in budget, still have lots to eat in the storecupboard and freezer AND Blog every day since I started.  Admittedly the blog posts aren't all a wealth of useful facts and information and probably make some of you wonder why on earth you bother to come over and take a peek, but I have managed it.
 
How many of you have been reading since day one?
 
Sue xx
 


18 comments:

  1. Me! And I am amazed at how healthy all your food looks.

    I watched a programme on catch up last night and it reminded me of you... it was the World's Best Diet, and I thought of you and your jars and jars of homemade sauces when I saw how the Italians lived.

    Keep doing what you're doing - it's all good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was a brilliant programme wasn't it, I sat there glued to the tele. I watched it last night too on recorded FreeSat, we record most things then we can whizz through the adverts :-)

      Delete
  2. *hand up* I've been reading since day one, and feel I've learned a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been reading since Day 1 and love to see how you're getting on with the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been here since day one. I enjoy your posts on both your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been here since the beginning. What a great challenge and you have very well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been reading since day one and think it's amazing how well you've done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been reading as well. I am from Canada and find it truly amazing how you are managing this whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me too - here since day 1. Your writing (be it long or short) is something I look forward to reading each and every day!. x)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me too! Just think what you could have accomplished if your veg. patch/poly tunnel was up and running.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello there, I just found your blog and I love it! I'm amazed and hungry to learn how you do this. Keep up the good work - you're an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I only found your blogs a few weeks ago, but went back and read this one from the start. I really enjoy seeing how your doing and can't wait to see if you succeed. I agree with Francis your an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Me, me, me. I've been reading your thoughts every day since the beginning. Amazing how much fresh stuff you manage to have on your budget

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks folks, it's inspiring to know that you are all out there ...... it'll help keep me on the straight and narrow.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been watching since day one and I am in AWE of the way you've managed........I think I'd like to try this myself once I have my home to myself next year.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry comments are closed for this blog.

If you have any questions please contact me via my main Our New Life in the Country blog. Thanks.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.