Thursday, 24 July 2014

Off to Spend My Last Voucher

 
Day  205
 
Money Spent Today - £0    Vouchers/Points/Credits Spent - £0
Money Spent in Total - £224.03    Vouchers/Points/Credits Spent in Total - £269.09
Emergency £5 Spent on Butter
Money Earned Through Sale of Food £30.50
Money left in purse  -  £11.49
 
I have had the last of my M&S vouchers burning a hole in my purse for the last few weeks now, if truth be told I have not been tempted to spend it but rather seen it as a useful emergency fall back safety net.  But when I was given this other voucher, '£5 off a £25' shop last week I thought it would be a good idea to combine the two and get us some storecupboard staples and a few treats or necessary items.
 
So I'm off out now to see how much I can get for my money, or should I say bits of paper and minimal money.
 
Pictures tomorrow of what I do manage to get :-)
 
Sue xx


1 comment:

  1. Ooh, they are good for treats. Basic stuff can be quite reasonable. And wine... ;P

    ReplyDelete

Sorry comments are closed for this blog.

If you have any questions please contact me via my main Our New Life in the Country blog. Thanks.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.