Friday, 4 July 2014

More Points Than Cash

 
Day  185
 
Money Spent Today - £0    Vouchers/Points/Credits Spent - £0
Money Spent in Total - £199.08   Vouchers/Points/Credits Spent in Total - £231.09
Emergency £5 Spent on Butter
Money Earned Through Sale of Food £30.50
Money left in purse  -  £16.42
 
The chickens enjoyed the trimmings from the chopping session yesterday, scrabbling around in the grass for all the pepper seeds and bits and pieces, the only thing they leave until last is the celery trimmings but eventually they go too..
 
 I didn't go shopping yesterday instead I went to Manchester to Mums lovely little bungalow, and took with me the salad that I had chopped to share with my son who met me there (Mum doesn't eat salad ... I wasn't being mean!!).
 
So today I'm heading off to Sainsbugs in a few minutes.  I have just checked and I have over £36 in Nectar points,  thank goodness for my Lovely Hubby who drives over 600 miles a week and only fills up his petrol tank where he can claim Nectar points, it's really helping this Challenge  :-)
 
In fact if you look at the facts and figures at the top of each post you can see that I have actually spent more in 'Vouchers/Points/Credits' than I have in cash - amazing!!
 
Sue xx

3 comments:

  1. I have a £50 M&S card to spend (free with an insurance purchase) looking forward to spending it on lovely food. We also put all our monthly spends on our Tesc0 credit card and pay the bill in full every month the points really add up

    ReplyDelete
  2. The amount you get in points is really impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, we don't use enough petrol to get £5 a year in points! Most impressed with your lack of spending :) Mo x

    ReplyDelete

Sorry comments are closed for this blog.

If you have any questions please contact me via my main Our New Life in the Country blog. Thanks.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.