Sunday, 13 July 2014

A Day Late!!

 
Day  193
 
Money Spent Today - £7.65    Vouchers/Points/Credits Spent - £0
Money Spent in Total - £202.52    Vouchers/Points/Credits Spent in Total - £269.09
Emergency £5 Spent on Butter
Money Earned Through Sale of Food £30.50
Money left in purse  -  £13.35
 
A little shopping expedition to Sainsbugs saw me stocking up with lots of non-foodie items, but I couldn't resist buying a few foodie ones, so although I've no receipt pictured this is what I bought.
 
Bread Rolls - 90p
Stilton Cheese - £1.85
Cheese Slices - 2 x £1.65 = £3.30
Quorn Savoury Eggs - £1.60
 
Total = £7.65
 
I could have bought them with my Nectar points but it was really busy at the checkouts and I didn't want to hold up the queue by separating out my shopping so I paid cash for everything.
 
Quite colour coordinated shopping too don't you think :-)
 
Sue xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry comments are closed for this blog.

If you have any questions please contact me via my main Our New Life in the Country blog. Thanks.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.