Tuesday, 17 June 2014

Windy Shopping

 
Day  168
 
Money Spent Today - £6.43    Vouchers/Points/Credits Spent - £0
Money Spent in Total - £165.54  Vouchers/Points/Credits Spent in Total - £215.34
Emergency £5 Spent on Butter
Money left in purse  - £2.46
 
A little bit more fresh shopping bought the other day, unfortunately the receipt was snatched from the top of my shopping bag by a sudden gust of wind and blown across the car park, but I couldn't chase after it as I couldn't let go of the trolley ...
 
... I felt like such a litter bug.  :-(
 
 But the prices were -
 
Lemonade - 17p
Carrots - 89p
Potatoes - Yellow Sticker - £1.39
Cucumbers - 49p each
 
 
Salmon Paste - 25p each

 
Ready-made Meringues - 2 for £2
 
Total Spend = £6.43
 
It's much easier with the receipt .... I'll tuck it further down next time it's a windy day !
 
Sue xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry comments are closed for this blog.

If you have any questions please contact me via my main Our New Life in the Country blog. Thanks.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.