Tuesday, 3 June 2014

Water, Water, Water!!

 
Day  154
 
Money Spent Today - £2.84   Vouchers/Points/Credits Spent - £3.50
Money Spent in Total - £149.39  Vouchers/Points/Credits Spent in Total - £209.86
Emergency £5 Spent on Butter
Money left in purse  - £4.61
 
I decided to go and stock up on some more Sparkling Water as with all the hard work on the hillside we are going through lots at the moment. Although we are drinking tap water as well, keeping a jug in the fridge at all times to quench our thirst, having a couple of these bottles in the fridge as well means there is always lots of chilled water to choose between.
 
 Lovely Hubby has switched from drinking bottled flavoured water to drinking my simple sparkling water with a shot of lime cordial in for flavour.  It works out much cheaper and when you are going through two 2 litre bottles a day you need to keep the cost down.

 
I finally picked up my free Lurpak Cooks Range product while I was there and was tempted by another bunch of celery at just 50p.
 
 
 I also got another bottle of milk to use up the second usage of the coupon, this will be stashed in the freezer as we didn't really need it.  We only go through one two pint bottle a week now that I drink black coffee.
 
 
Not a bad mini shop.
 
Sue xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry comments are closed for this blog.

If you have any questions please contact me via my main Our New Life in the Country blog. Thanks.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.