Sunday, 29 June 2014

Shopping - Bargains and Treats


Day  180
 
Money Spent Today - £5.56    Vouchers/Points/Credits Spent - £1.05
Money Spent in Total - £193.58  Vouchers/Points/Credits Spent in Total - £231.09
Emergency £5 Spent on Butter
Money Earned Through Sale of Food £30.50
Money left in purse  -  £16.92
 
I panicked for a moment when the cashier said "That'll be £9.06 please" ....

 
... then I remembered I had bought Corned Beef for the dogs ...
 
 
... and a paper for Lovely Hubby.
 
Phew that brought the food bill down to £5.56 a much better total :-)
 
 
 
I had a coupon for 50p off the bread, they were still on offer at two for £2, normally they are £1.50 each so with my coupon I got two for £1.50.  So a free loaf of our favourite bread.
 
I also had 55p off a packet of crisps so that is our treat for tonight, with a glass or two of wine for me and Port for LH it's be a relaxing and bargain evening in front of the tele.
 
Sue xx
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry comments are closed for this blog.

If you have any questions please contact me via my main Our New Life in the Country blog. Thanks.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.