Friday, 27 June 2014

Nothing to Say

 
 
Day  178
 
Money Spent Today - £0    Vouchers/Points/Credits Spent - £0
Money Spent in Total - £188.02  Vouchers/Points/Credits Spent in Total - £230.34
Emergency £5 Spent on Butter
Money Earned Through Sale of Food £30.50
Money left in purse  -  £20.48
 
Sometimes it's hard thinking of what to say when you write a blog post each and every day, and no I have not missed a single day during this Challenge!!
 
Today I cannot think of a single thing to say though. 
 
So you've simply got a progress report and a picture of my tea.
 
It was yummy :-)
 
Sue xx

1 comment:

  1. It's interesting to see how you're doing...don't worry or make a rod for your back out of it!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry comments are closed for this blog.

If you have any questions please contact me via my main Our New Life in the Country blog. Thanks.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.