Sunday, 8 June 2014

No Eggs

 
Picture from Google Images
 
Day  159
 
Money Spent Today - £0   Vouchers/Points/Credits Spent - £0
Money Spent in Total - £149.39  Vouchers/Points/Credits Spent in Total - £209.86
Emergency £5 Spent on Butter
Money left in purse  - £9.61
 
Yesterday's post was about our egg storage, it's ironic then that at the moment I have seven, yes SEVEN broody hens,  When a hen goes broody she stops laying, thinking that she is sitting on her already laid eggs in preparation for them hatching.  So I am getting seven eggs less than usual each day.  (I am taking all the steps I can to stop the broodiness.)
 
This little chart might just come in handy for me over the next couple of weeks.
 
It's also very useful if you are vegan or intolerant to eggs or know someone who is.
 
Sue xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry comments are closed for this blog.

If you have any questions please contact me via my main Our New Life in the Country blog. Thanks.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.