Saturday, 28 June 2014

I Like My Brother

 
 
Day  179
 
Money Spent Today - £0    Vouchers/Points/Credits Spent - £0
Money Spent in Total - £188.02  Vouchers/Points/Credits Spent in Total - £230.34
Emergency £5 Spent on Butter
Money Earned Through Sale of Food £30.50
Money left in purse  -  £21.48
 
Out at the garden centre for a late lunch with my Mum and brother the other day, after eating and putting the world to rights over coffees we split up and went our separate ways, to browse our favourite departments for a while.  Me and Mum like to look through the plants and clothes, drool over the shoes and generally look at more girly things, while my brother Graham browses the speciality foods and beers.  He has no green fingers nor garden to worry about, just a regularly empty tummy.
 
And when there's football on the tele I guess a bloke needs his beer and nibbles ;-)
 
When we met up back at the car he presented me and Mum with a packet of biscuits each.  He had been so happy at finding his favourite biscuits in stock that he'd bought us each a packet too.  Another freebie for my freebie page!!
 
I like my brother  :-)
 
Sue xx

1 comment:

  1. You'll be halfway through the year this week, and all is well!
    Cheers,
    Dar

    ReplyDelete

Sorry comments are closed for this blog.

If you have any questions please contact me via my main Our New Life in the Country blog. Thanks.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.