Friday, 6 June 2014

Free Herbs


Day  157
 
Money Spent Today - £0   Vouchers/Points/Credits Spent - £0
Money Spent in Total - £149.39  Vouchers/Points/Credits Spent in Total - £209.86
Emergency £5 Spent on Butter
Money left in purse  - £7.61
 
No money spent, again, I'm really doing my best NOT to shop for food for a few days, we have everything we could possibly need or ant in the cupboards and freezer so there is no real need.
 
I have just potted up this Rosemary cutting which I posted about HERE on my other Blog.  You can't beat fresh herbs .... especially when they are free herbs :-)
 
Sue xx

1 comment:

  1. Ah..I just looked over on your other blog. I knew mint would root like that, but not rosemary; does it work with others, I wonder?

    ReplyDelete

Sorry comments are closed for this blog.

If you have any questions please contact me via my main Our New Life in the Country blog. Thanks.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.