Saturday, 21 June 2014

Don't panic ......

 
Day  172
 
Money Spent Today - £0    Vouchers/Points/Credits Spent - £0
Money Spent in Total - £170.18  Vouchers/Points/Credits Spent in Total - £215.34
Emergency £5 Spent on Butter
Money left in purse  -  £1.82
 
Don't panic .... just because there's hardly any cash in my purse it doesn't mean we aren't eating very well.
 
And I've come up with a plan that fits in with our wanting to eat more 'real foods' and less processed ones too, that should also help my purse out a little bit.
 
Oh ... and don't you think Lovely Hubby's body language here just screams
 
'stop taking photos and let me eat scones  :-)
 
Sue xx

2 comments:

Sorry comments are closed for this blog.

If you have any questions please contact me via my main Our New Life in the Country blog. Thanks.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.