Thursday, 19 June 2014

Black Coffee and Strawberries

 
Day  170
 
Money Spent Today - £0    Vouchers/Points/Credits Spent - £0
Money Spent in Total - £165.54  Vouchers/Points/Credits Spent in Total - £215.34
Emergency £5 Spent on Butter
Money left in purse  - £4.46
 
Black coffee and strawberries go soooo well together, it's been my breakfast of choice all this week.  I think a dash to M&S and a splash out on the vouchers is called for to keep supplies up while the strawberry season is in full swing.
 
It's nice to eat with the seasons .... and so much cheaper too.
 
Sue xx

1 comment:

  1. I've been getting through so many strawberries at the moment! Eating with the seasons tastes the best :)

    ReplyDelete

Sorry comments are closed for this blog.

If you have any questions please contact me via my main Our New Life in the Country blog. Thanks.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.