Sunday, 18 May 2014

Water and Veg

 
 
Day  138
 
Money Spent Today - £1.24   Vouchers/Points/Credits Spent - £1.46
Money Spent in Total - £132.90  Vouchers/Points/Credits Spent in Total - £176.06
Emergency £5 Spent on Butter
Money left in purse  - £5.10
 
I had a £1.46 'price beater' voucher to use up in Tesco so I decided to go and pick up some more water, there is a couple of bottles left in the cupboard but I was in a shopping mood and what better to cure that than a quick browse around the store but purchasing only what I needed.
 
I was very strict, and the only other purchases were the two potatoes and two carrots. So it's jacket potatoes and some homemade coleslaw using one of the carrots, an onion and the Iceberg Lettuce from the Salad Challenge for our tea tonight.
 
Sue xx
 


2 comments:

  1. You are so good. I find it really hard looking round the supermarket and not picking bits up. I always go with a list but then I add a couple of things to it. This month I am really going to be strict......Half the food bits we do not need and they get wasted! I have started on line shopping at Asda because I found I can get cheaper products.
    Reading your blog makes me want to be more like you. Then I would have more money in my pocket for the important things in life instead of putting into the pockets of the large supermarkets.
    Rosezeeta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been buying the same water, I don't know why people want to drink fizzy drinks all day long, I just love water, I wish I had more control over my supermarket spending, although it is getting better.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry comments are closed for this blog.

If you have any questions please contact me via my main Our New Life in the Country blog. Thanks.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.