Friday, 30 May 2014

Spending in the Break

 

Day  150
 
Money Spent Today - £1.09   Vouchers/Points/Credits Spent - £15
Money Spent in Total - £146.55  Vouchers/Points/Credits Spent in Total - £206.36
Emergency £5 Spent on Butter
Money left in purse  - £3.45
 
I started sorting out the cupboards yesterday and then lost the will to live halfway through, so I took myself off into town to have a mooch around the shops, of course one thing led to another and I ended up in M&S.
 
So I shopped for the weekend, slightly early but there you are it's done and out of the way, and we have enough little bits and bobs of fresh stuff to add to what's already in the fridge, and as you can see for once there were a few little bargains to be had.  Once I had bought the reduced price leaves my eyes alighted on the Cheesy Coleslaw and I simply could not resist!!
 

Sorry for the strange lighting on the top two photos but my camera was on the wrong setting and I've lost the receipt so I can't re-take the shot.
 
 
Back on the normal setting now for a picture of my lunch, well you have to sample the freshly bought wares don't you :-)
 
Sue xx
 


1 comment:

  1. I was tempted into M&S too - shopping for my Mom and her friend Margaret as well. Saw large red notice saying that ALL frozen fish was buy one, get one half price, so picked up 2 boxes of haddock fillets for us. Totting up what the others owed me, I noticed that they had charged full price for both. Grinding my teeth, I made my way back to the M&S info desk. The lady there went over to the fish freezer with me and said 'Ah, the only breaded fish is on offer'. 'Then that large notice is very misleading; if not an out an out lie' I replied. She agreed with me and refunded the whole price of one pack of fish and said she would take it up with management. Half price fish...can't be bad!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry comments are closed for this blog.

If you have any questions please contact me via my main Our New Life in the Country blog. Thanks.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.