Wednesday, 7 May 2014

Shopping and Lemons

 
 
Day  127
 
Money Spent Today - £10.23   Vouchers/Points/Credits Spent - £0
Money Spent in Total - £121.35  Vouchers/Points/Credits Spent in Total - £174.60
Emergency £5 Spent on Butter
Money left in purse  - £5.65
 
It had to be done, after taking the last of the fruit and veg from the fridge with me to Berkshire for the long Bank Holiday weekend the salad drawer was a bare and barren sight first thing yesterday.  So I went shopping.
 
I even managed to get a few little yellow stickered bargains.  Something I've not managed for a while.  I really just could not resist the lemons.  They were huge and so much nicer looking than the little hard bullets that were on the normal display.  I'll be processing them later today so that I get full use of each and every bit.
 
 
It's nice to see so much vibrancy in the fridge again, the colours just sing out every time I open the door.  Apart from the above there are also a few of the apples left from the other week.  All the potatoes are now also gone, but I found something lurking in the potato bag that I'll be planting later.
 
Off to play with my lemons now :-)
 
Sue xx


2 comments:

  1. I'm interested to see what you can do with the lemons Sue :) I agree, it's always nice to have the fridge full of fresh and healthy produce :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When life gives you lemons... :-)

    ReplyDelete

Sorry comments are closed for this blog.

If you have any questions please contact me via my main Our New Life in the Country blog. Thanks.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.