Saturday, 17 May 2014

Salad Challenge and Lemon Slices

 
Day  137
 
Money Spent Today - £0   Vouchers/Points/Credits Spent - £0
Money Spent in Total - £131.66  Vouchers/Points/Credits Spent in Total - £174.60
Emergency £5 Spent on Butter
Money left in purse  - £5.34
 
Last nights tea, one of the fish fillets with a few large spoonfuls of the chopped salad, look how the little bits of cucumber are in a line at the bottom of the plate ..... not arranged especially for the photo honest, I just noticed it when I put the photo on here.
 
Very tasty it was too, and as you can see I am still making good use of my frozen lemon slices from last week.  One a day is all I need to keep my sparkling water tasting gorgeous.  The glass just goes straight back in the fridge after each drink.
 
Sue xx

1 comment:

  1. I have just started to drink sparkling water, it is very refreshing, I have done the same I had leftover lemons and limes so I sliced and froze them, although I have to admit I wasn't that keen on the lime.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry comments are closed for this blog.

If you have any questions please contact me via my main Our New Life in the Country blog. Thanks.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.