Monday, 19 May 2014

Repetition.

 
Day  139
 
Money Spent Today - £0   Vouchers/Points/Credits Spent - £0
Money Spent in Total - £132.90  Vouchers/Points/Credits Spent in Total - £176.06
Emergency £5 Spent on Butter
Money left in purse  - £6.10
 
What I have noticed recently and it's become so pronounced while I'm doing this Salad Challenge is that I like eating the same foods over and over again.



I think this is the third time I have turned some of my salad from the chopped salad box into a sandwich spread by chopping it smaller and adding some grated cheese and mayo.  Although to be different this time I added the chopped tomato to the mix instead of just popping a couple of tomatoes on my plate.
 
To be honest it made it a bit wetter, so I won't be doing that again .....
 

 
..... if of course I have this for lunch yet again ... which the odds are stacked very highly in favour of :-)
 
Sue xx
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Great idea making a salad into a sandwich spread.
    Rosezeeta.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry comments are closed for this blog.

If you have any questions please contact me via my main Our New Life in the Country blog. Thanks.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.