Thursday, 1 May 2014

Re-evaluating

 
Day  121
 
Money Spent Today - £0   Vouchers/Points/Credits Spent - £0
Money Spent in Total - £111.12  Vouchers/Points/Credits Spent in Total - £174.60
Emergency £5 Spent on Butter
Money left in purse  - £9.88
 
I quite like this being really focussed about not spending money.  With less than ten pounds in my purse it inspires me not to spend so much.
 
Having such an empty cupboard with available food to eat during this week of Live Below the Line is making me understand why the other food cupboards are simply not emptying at the rate I thought they would.
 
We eat simply ... very simply.
 
The only things that are going down at any pace are the rice and pasta jars, and as we started with such a massive supply bought mainly from Approved Foods last year these are lasting really well, I think we should get another month out of them at least.
 
It is making me re-evaluate what I think I need to shop for and what I actually do buy.  I think a bit of list making is going to be called for to see just what our basics foodstuffs actually are.
 
Todays Post over at Our New Life in the Country
 
My fundraising page for the charity I have chose to support this year 'Send a Cow' is ... HERE
 
Thank you to all those of you who have already donated to this wonderful cause.  There's just one day left ..... thank goodness :-)
 
Sue xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry comments are closed for this blog.

If you have any questions please contact me via my main Our New Life in the Country blog. Thanks.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.