Friday, 2 May 2014

Grumpy

 
 Day  122
 
Money Spent Today - £0   Vouchers/Points/Credits Spent - £0
Money Spent in Total - £111.12  Vouchers/Points/Credits Spent in Total - £174.60
Emergency £5 Spent on Butter
Money left in purse  - £10.88
 
Back to having over £10 in my purse .... woo hoo  :-)
 
Do you get grumpy when you haven't eaten for a while, I know I do.  But I am finding that eating less on the whole actually balances me out so much better and so gradually I think this is improving.  It's all about balancing your blood sugar I guess.
 
Something my Lovely Hubby will be so grateful for, me not being a grump that is.  :-)
 
Today's final blog post for Live Below the Line over at Our New Life in the Country is HERE.
 
Sue xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry comments are closed for this blog.

If you have any questions please contact me via my main Our New Life in the Country blog. Thanks.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.