Monday, 5 May 2014

Eat More?



Day  125
 
Money Spent Today - £0   Vouchers/Points/Credits Spent - £0
Money Spent in Total - £111.12  Vouchers/Points/Credits Spent in Total - £174.60
Emergency £5 Spent on Butter
Money left in purse  - £13.88
 
I'm on a roll with the not spending at the moment, but amazingly supplies are still going down so slowly.  Maybe I should eat more ..... NO, I don't think so :-)
 
I'll just carry on as I am for now.
 
Seeds are finally being planted and the promise of the polytunnel is looming closer.  Then we will be in real production on our own food.
 
Phew .... Just in time !!
 
Sue xx

1 comment:

  1. At April 30, you were one-third into the year - it's amazing how little you've spent! At this rate you will easily make it through the year. Maybe even better than planned because of homegrown produce in summer.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry comments are closed for this blog.

If you have any questions please contact me via my main Our New Life in the Country blog. Thanks.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.