Thursday, 8 May 2014

Day 128

 
Day  128
 
Money Spent Today - £0   Vouchers/Points/Credits Spent - £0
Money Spent in Total - £121.35  Vouchers/Points/Credits Spent in Total - £174.60
Emergency £5 Spent on Butter
Money left in purse  - £6.65
 
Gosh aren't the days whizzing past so quickly, we are in the fifth month of the year already, blogging each day the way I am seems to make the time whizz by.
 
No shopping  today so the pennies stay in my purse.  The photos of the sliced lemons are stuck in my camera which is currently recharging itself from the computer as I type so I'll put them up tomorrow.
 
The shortest post ever!!  I can't even think of a title :-(
 
Sue xx

1 comment:

  1. You're doing so well! I'm really inspired!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry comments are closed for this blog.

If you have any questions please contact me via my main Our New Life in the Country blog. Thanks.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.