Wednesday, 21 May 2014

Comfort Food

 
Day  141
 
Money Spent Today - £0   Vouchers/Points/Credits Spent - £0
Money Spent in Total - £132.90  Vouchers/Points/Credits Spent in Total - £176.06
Emergency £5 Spent on Butter
Money left in purse  - £8.10
 
 
As for using up the salad I realise that this is a pretty poor show, but at least the last two tomatoes weren't wasted, slice up they did a portion each of this for us :-)
 
It's strange that sometimes I simply crave something that isn't fresh, isn't salady or vegetably and is simply what I guess you would call comfort food.  Easy to cook, easy to eat and very, very tasty.
 
At least my comfort food is no longer a full bar of Dairy Milk as it used to be many moons ago.
 
Sue xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry comments are closed for this blog.

If you have any questions please contact me via my main Our New Life in the Country blog. Thanks.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.