Sunday, 13 April 2014

You'll Never Starve with Chicken or Two (or 26)

 
Day  103
 
Money Spent Today - £0   Vouchers/Points Spent - £0
Money Spent in Total - £0   Vouchers/Points Spent in Total - £134.45
Emergency £5 Spent on Butter
Money left in purse  - £10.24
 
The other day going over to the henhouse to let the chickens out I had the happy thought that I would never starve even if the money ran out ... at least they would always supply me with eggs for  breakfast.
That day there were NO eggs at breakfast time :-(
 
Luckily that is a rare occurrence and these are the eggs I picked up this morning at 7am.  Enough for breakfast for the two of us if push came to shove.  But we are usually at least two dozen eggs ahead of the girls, with boxes piled up in the fridge for us, as well as the three dozen or so that we sell each week to our regular customers.
 
Sue xx

1 comment:

  1. If I had that many eggs I would always be making angel food cake, lemon curd, custard....

    ReplyDelete

Sorry comments are closed for this blog.

If you have any questions please contact me via my main Our New Life in the Country blog. Thanks.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.