Saturday, 19 April 2014

Yay .... Free Food

 
Day  109
 
Money Spent Today - £0   Vouchers/Points/Credits Spent - £0
Money Spent in Total - £103.12 Vouchers/Points/Credits Spent in Total - £174.60
Emergency £5 Spent on Butter
Money left in purse  - £5.88
 
I entered a little Facebook competition to see if I could win some lovely free veggie sausages ... and as you can see I did!!
 
 
I added a few little pork sausages to keep my man happy and some stuffing balls for both of us.

 
And served up with four more of the potatoes mashed ...

 
... and a good pour of gravy it made for a lovely lunch.
 
Free food after all that shopping, not to be sniffed at  :-)
 
*** *** ***
 
I've decided to add another page to the top of the blog called  'Free Foods', after all this is the second lot of free food I've won.   I wonder if I make a little bit more effort I could get even more!!
 
Sue xx

2 comments:

  1. You're doing well with the free food. One way to stretch the budget!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you on the free food. I got a free pound of maple bacon today because they over charged me at the store. If they over charge you for an item ,you get the item free, plus your money refunded, up to $10.00. I quite often have this happen because they forget to put the sale prices in the computer. Pays to check the receipt before you leave the store!!!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry comments are closed for this blog.

If you have any questions please contact me via my main Our New Life in the Country blog. Thanks.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.