Saturday, 5 April 2014

Friday - What a Plonker!

 
 
Day  94
 
Money Spent Today - £11.41  Vouchers/Points Spent - £0
Money Spent in Total - £79.40   Vouchers/Points Spent in Total - £134.45
Emergency £5 Spent on Butter
Money left in purse  - £14.60
 
I decided to get some shopping in for the weekend while I was in Preston visiting my son.   We met up at the branch of Sainsbury's where he has been working for the last three and a half years, as he is doing his last few shifts there before he starts his new job on Monday morning, it was quite nice to see it for the last time. 
 
So really I needn't have spent so much, I could have used my Nectar points but I didn't.  I could have waited until he finished his shift and let him shop with me and he would have got me his 10% staff discount ... but I didn't .... what a plonker!!
 
Oh well, looking at my Nectar point total I now have £48.50 available to spend, I will definitely be using my points next time I shop at our local branch.
 
Sue xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry comments are closed for this blog.

If you have any questions please contact me via my main Our New Life in the Country blog. Thanks.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.