Thursday, 3 April 2014

The Last of the Cookie Mix


Day  93
 
Money Spent Today - £0   Vouchers/Points Spent - £0
Money Spent in Total - £67.99   Vouchers/Points Spent in Total - £134.45
Emergency £5 Spent on Butter
Money left in purse  - £25.01
 
I used the last of my jars of Cookie Mix to make a tray of Chocolate Chip and Cranberry biscuits for Lovely Hubby to take back to work with him this week ..... I hope he's sharing them out nicely and not scoffing the lot himself !!
 

I was sad to see the pretty looking jars go off my shelf one by one, but on the other hand I'm happy to have the empty jars to use for storage.
 
They were a really good buy from Approved Foods, somewhere I've not ordered from for ages now although the link is still on my sidebar, maybe I'll just click on it and nip on over ..... only to look of course :-)
 
Sue xx
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Those cookies look lovely, shame I am not eating cakes and biscuits at present. I hope LH enjoyed them (I would have kept them all to myself). I have these type of jars in storage, despite getting rid of almost everything we had in the house that is surplus, I flatly refused to get rid of my storage jars. They were not that expensive to buy, but I love them now as much as I did when I bought them and am sure they will be life-long 'keepers'.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry comments are closed for this blog.

If you have any questions please contact me via my main Our New Life in the Country blog. Thanks.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.