Wednesday, 9 April 2014

The Last Bagel .... and How I Eat a Kiwi



 

Day  99
 
Money Spent Today - £0   Vouchers/Points Spent - £0
Money Spent in Total - £79.40   Vouchers/Points Spent in Total - £134.45
Emergency £5 Spent on Butter
Money left in purse  - £19.60
 
After yesterday's lovely yogurty and cerealy breakfast I fancied something totally different this morning so I ate the last Bagel from last weekends shopping.
 
 
But first I had a Kiwi fruit, I really like these and they keep so well in the fridge, this is one of the ones bought on 27th February and it was delicious.  Luckily there is one more left for tomorrow :-)
 
And yes ... I eat them with a spoon, just as though I was eating a soft boiled egg, although I draw the line at actually putting them in an egg cup!!
 
Sue xx
 
 

5 comments:

  1. I eat kiwi fruit like that too. I used to peel them for a living and I really learned that life is too short to do that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I stopped peeling them when one shot out of my hand, all slippy and half peeled it landed on the floor it was quickly snaffled by one of the dogs, I vowed to find an easier way after that !!

      What a job ...... peeling Kiwi's for a living, was it a Kiwi production line or a shop selling food?

      Delete
  2. That's how I eat kiwi, for the children I don't bother peeling it I just cut it into about 8 sections and they eat it off the peel like half time oranges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. See Sue, you're not alone, I also eat my kiwis like that and I have been known to put it in an egg cup :)

    ReplyDelete

Sorry comments are closed for this blog.

If you have any questions please contact me via my main Our New Life in the Country blog. Thanks.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.