Sunday, 20 April 2014

Sniffing the Cupboard .....

 
Day  110
 
Money Spent Today - £0   Vouchers/Points/Credits Spent - £0
Money Spent in Total - £103.12 Vouchers/Points/Credits Spent in Total - £174.60
Emergency £5 Spent on Butter
Money left in purse  - £6.88
 
 
It's funny how once you set your mind to something it gets done.  The potatoes that had been languishing in the dark recesses of the cupboard are now down to just three.  They have kept really well considering their abandonment.  It really is a good cupboard for spuds and onions, I've also slipped a couple of garlic bulbs in there and every time I open the door the most wonderful scent drifts out.
 
I'm turning into a weird cupboard sniffing person  :-)
 
Sue xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry comments are closed for this blog.

If you have any questions please contact me via my main Our New Life in the Country blog. Thanks.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.