Wednesday, 2 April 2014

Tuesday - Resisting the Urge

 
 
 
Day  91
 
Money Spent Today - £0 Vouchers/Points Spent - £0
Money Spent in Total - £61.94   Vouchers/Points Spent in Total - £134.45
Emergency £5 Spent on Butter
Money left in purse  - £29.06
 
I resisted the urge to dash out and fill a shopping basket or trolley for another day, but I do need a little bit of salad stuff now the fridge is bare, roll on the growing days of Summer when all I'll have to do is step out of the back door and pick a lettuce or two.
 
Mind you I've not even started to plant any seeds yet .... must get something started polytunnel or not we do need to eat!!
 
Sue xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry comments are closed for this blog.

If you have any questions please contact me via my main Our New Life in the Country blog. Thanks.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.