Wednesday, 16 April 2014

One Potato, Two Potato, Three Potato, Four ....

 
Day  106
 
Money Spent Today - £0 Vouchers/Points Spent - £0
Money Spent in Total - £97.86   Vouchers/Points Spent in Total - £135.85
Emergency £5 Spent on Butter
Money left in purse  - £8.14
 
I found this bag of potatoes lurking in the cupboard.  I'm terrible for doing this, I buy a bag of spuds use a couple and then leave the rest to their own devices in the cupboard.  I bought these last month, on the 16th March according to this Blog, and they have lain there abandoned ever since.

 
So I fished them all out rubbed off the chits, and lined them up for inspiration.
 
There were nine potatoes.

 
And now there are seven.
 
 I had two of them as jacket potatoes with a bit of butter and a sprinkle of  grated cheese from the freezer.
 
Now I just have to think what to do with the rest!!
 
Sue xx

2 comments:

  1. How about a batch of homity pies for the freezer, made with brown flour pastry of course :D I add any other veggies I have lurking in the fridge too in addition to potato, onion and cheese!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry comments are closed for this blog.

If you have any questions please contact me via my main Our New Life in the Country blog. Thanks.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.