Friday, 25 April 2014

Not Spending, Not Spending, Not Spending

 
Day  115
 
Money Spent Today - £0   Vouchers/Points/Credits Spent - £0
Money Spent in Total - £111.12  Vouchers/Points/Credits Spent in Total - £174.60
Emergency £5 Spent on Butter
Money left in purse  - £3.88
 
My mantra for the day, or even the week is  ..... 'Not Spending Not Spending, Not Spending'. 
 
I really must let the money in my purse build up. 
 
Luckily we have lots of eggs at the moment as all the hens are in full lay and producing daily, and after yesterdays 'mayonnaise' post I've been fancying egg mayo sandwiches which make for a really cheap lunch especially as there are still bread rolls in the freezer .... which also saves me having to bake a loaf .... so cheap and quick :-)
 
Sue xx

1 comment:

  1. I love the different sizes of your eggs : ) My new little hens have recently started laying and their eggs are so small compared to the oldtimers' eggs.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry comments are closed for this blog.

If you have any questions please contact me via my main Our New Life in the Country blog. Thanks.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.