Thursday, 24 April 2014

Mayonnaise

 
Day  114
 
Money Spent Today - £8.00   Vouchers/Points/Credits Spent - £0
Money Spent in Total - £111.12 Vouchers/Points/Credits Spent in Total - £174.60
Emergency £5 Spent on Butter
Money left in purse  - £2.88
 
It's always the way .... just after saying how good I was being resisting the urge to spend something too good to miss comes along and I simply have to!!
 
The largest size of my favourite mayonnaise for just £2 a jar in Asda.  No matter how much homemade mayo I make, I still love this and I'd be lost without a jar or two in my cupboard.  So now I'm safe for a couple of summer salady months :-)
 
But I'm also down to just £2.88 in my purse, which is the lowest I have had in reserve since day two of the challenge, time to let things build up again I think just in case any more offers come along.
 
Sue xx

2 comments:

  1. That was a bargain spotted there for sure! We don't have an asda :(

    ReplyDelete

Sorry comments are closed for this blog.

If you have any questions please contact me via my main Our New Life in the Country blog. Thanks.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.