Wednesday, 2 April 2014

I Shopped !!

 
Day  92
 
Money Spent Today - £6.05   Vouchers/Points Spent - £0
Money Spent in Total - £67.99   Vouchers/Points Spent in Total - £134.45
Emergency £5 Spent on Butter
Money left in purse  - £24.01
 
I caved in and shopped. 
 
I didn't get much for my money really did I but I really fancied trying these Vegetable Kievs, they would be a handy alternative for me when Lovely Hubby has his Chicken Garlic Kievs and the salady things are just what I was craving yesterday, so I'm happy really even if I am over £6 lighter in my purse.
 
I guess most of these things would have been a lot cheaper in Asda, but as it would have meant nipping there in the car when I was already in M&S on another errand I'm guessing what I overspent on food I've saved on fuel so I'm not too worried.
 
 
Sue xx

2 comments:

  1. Sorry, late posting again but well done on the shopping. I expected that after feeling the 'urge' to shop for a few days you might have gone a little mad, but you cannot be accused of that this time! I know it was M & S, but you feel like you have treated yourself and if you had gone to Asda not only would it have cost you petrol money, but as they are generally quite a bit cheaper, you are more likely to have spent more. (p.s. I went shopping for loaf and few veg on Tuesday and spent just over £30 - oops!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get cravings for fresh stuff too. I could live without it, but I feel better when I've eaten lots of fresh fruit and veg. Those kievs look yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry comments are closed for this blog.

If you have any questions please contact me via my main Our New Life in the Country blog. Thanks.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.