Tuesday, 29 April 2014

Food Poverty

 
 
 
Day  119
 
Money Spent Today - £0   Vouchers/Points/Credits Spent - £0
Money Spent in Total - £111.12  Vouchers/Points/Credits Spent in Total - £174.60
Emergency £5 Spent on Butter
Money left in purse  - £7.88
 
Not having much money in my purse for as long as possible this year as a Challenge is a choice for me, so many people don't have that choice. 
 
I was in that position years ago whilst I raised my boys so I feel that I do have the right to comment on food poverty in this country.  There are many reasons that lead to poverty and going hungry ... and each of us has our own story.  Taking time to learn those stories and supporting folk who need your support can be a wonderful thing, and for those of us who have been there and done that and have finally come out of the other side the idea of raising money to help someone else, wherever they may be in the world is somehow simply the right thing to do.
 
So once again I'm linking over to my other Blog where this week it is all about Living Below the Line
 
 
Sue xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry comments are closed for this blog.

If you have any questions please contact me via my main Our New Life in the Country blog. Thanks.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.