Friday, 18 April 2014

Easter Shopping

 

Day  108
 
Money Spent Today - 84p Vouchers/Points/Credits Spent - £22.50
Money Spent in Total - £103.12 Vouchers/Points/Credits Spent in Total - £174.60
Emergency £5 Spent on Butter
Money left in purse  - £4.88
 
This shopping malarkey is like buses, I can go for days and days without spending even a penny and then I splurge four days in a week ..... well Monday's was hardly a 'splurge' at just 10p but a girl can exaggerate ;-)
 
This time though it is with good reason, we have guests over the weekend and then a lovely houseguest all next week, so it was vital to have lots of lovely fresh things in to feed them all with.
 


 
That I managed to get all this food for just 84p surprised me and the cashier in Sainsbury's.  That's a whopping £22.50 of my Nectar points gone though.
 
A few treats and lots of lovely fresh food.  Now I have to make up a large batch of scones to go with that Clotted Cream and make Lovely Hubby a very happy man over Easter.
 
Sue xx
 


2 comments:

  1. Wish I was coming , I love clotted cream and scones with homemade jam

    ReplyDelete

Sorry comments are closed for this blog.

If you have any questions please contact me via my main Our New Life in the Country blog. Thanks.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.