Monday, 21 April 2014

Condiments

 
Day  111
 
Money Spent Today - £0   Vouchers/Points/Credits Spent - £0
Money Spent in Total - £103.12 Vouchers/Points/Credits Spent in Total - £174.60
Emergency £5 Spent on Butter
Money left in purse  - £7.88
 
My little jar of freebie sugars and sweeteners has been joined by the 'Aga' tin with some salts, sauces and such like.  Sometimes I 'accidently' take one too many but mostly it's when we get given extras that we really don't need when we are out and about.
 
They all come in really useful and hopefully will eek out the condiments that I already have in stock and mean that I don't have to buy them too often during the course of this year.
 
 
It doesn't look a lot but it all helps.
 
Sue xx


2 comments:

  1. I buy Aldi salt your own crisps. I don't eat them very often but prefer them without the salt, so I keep the little salt bag to use in cooking or bread making. And on the rare occasion I know we are going to buy a fish supper, I take our bottle of ketchup from home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have all mine in a kilner jar also, and always take it home if it comes with the meal, and yes we have an odd one or two more sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry comments are closed for this blog.

If you have any questions please contact me via my main Our New Life in the Country blog. Thanks.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.