Thursday, 17 April 2014

Approved Foods Order

 
Day  107
 
Money Spent Today - £4.42 Vouchers/Points/Credits Spent - £16.25
Money Spent in Total - £102.28   Vouchers/Points/Credits Spent in Total - £152.10
Emergency £5 Spent on Butter
Money left in purse  - £4.72
 
Possibly my BEST Approved Foods order EVER!!
 
For an outlay of just £4.42 I got all of the above.  I really didn't think I would be putting in an AF order while this challenge was up and running.  I just didn't think I would ever get ahead enough with the money in my purse to be able to pay for one, so when they sent me an email last week pointing out that I hadn't ordered for a while and offering me a free delivery charge I thought I would nip on over and see if there was any money in my recommendations account ... there was .... a whole £11.
 
As you have to do a minimum spend of £15 I went to just over this, only just ... £15.42 to be exact. Then I was able to knock off the £11 and then cancel out the delivery charge completely which brought my total cash needed to just the £4.42 - RESULT!!
 
 
Happy little jiggy dance being done in celebration.
(Seemingly I've used this image before as when I Googled 'happy little jiggy dance' this is what I got with a credit to me!!)

 
Here's my receipt, which shows that I have made a total saving of £71.32 on the foods I have actually bought as well as the free delivery.  Click on this to make it large enough for you to be able to read.
 
So I now have enough Brown Bread Roll mix and yeast to keep us in bread for a long, long time, so no more excuses I have to stop buying bread!!  I have also topped up the Cous Cous mountain which had toppled to being a mere hillock, we have lots of Naan breads to mop up veggie curries and a few little Eastery treats in the form of crisps and Lion bars.
 
Happy folk all round.

(I've added a new link to Approved Foods on the sidebar in case you've never popped over before ...
it's usually worth a look.)
 
Sue xx
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I have such a craving for cheese and onion crisps now. Will have to see if I can make time to divert to the shop that sells them. Well done on your shopping - every time I hear someone mention AF I wish I was in the UK!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry comments are closed for this blog.

If you have any questions please contact me via my main Our New Life in the Country blog. Thanks.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.