Saturday, 15 March 2014

Weekend Shopping - Part One


Day  74
 
Money Spent Today - £7.69 Vouchers/Points Spent - £0 
Money Spent in Total - £53.41 Vouchers/Points Spent in Total - £90.45
Emergency £5 Spent on Butter
Money left in purse  - £20.59
 
I went to Tesco because I had a £1.30 off price comparison coupon, due to the last shopping being available cheaper elsewhere, and yes Tesco's little trick worked.  In my head I was only going to buy a loaf ..... but I got some bread and a bottle of milk, then I spied the butter on offer, so I spent much more than I had planned to spend. 
 

 
It's why they do it, they just know we will spend more once we are in there.  Money in their bank and not in their rivals.
 
Oh well I saved £1.50 on the butters and they are now in the freezer and we have some nice big buns for lunches over the weekend.  The loaf has been frozen in my usual way, with the slices being loosened and then frozen and then pushed back together again so we will be able to take them out one slice at a time.
 
And then I went to M& S ........
 
Sue xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry comments are closed for this blog.

If you have any questions please contact me via my main Our New Life in the Country blog. Thanks.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.