Thursday, 20 March 2014

Strawberries and Coffee

 
Day  79
 
Money Spent Today - £0 Vouchers/Points Spent - £0
Money Spent in Total - £54.74 Vouchers/Points Spent in Total - £134.45
Emergency £5 Spent on Butter
Money left in purse  - £24.26
 
This is real luxury at the moment, the last of the M&S voucher Strawberries for breakfast. 
 
A total treat at this time of year and normally I wouldn't have bought them, but at just £2 a punnet and knowing how lusciously sweet they were from our last purchase I just could not say no.  I ate them and drank my coffee while at the computer researching possible food prices for doing the Live Below the Line fundraising challenge this year, a very weird juxtaposition as if I do decide to take part this year that £2 will be my entire budget for food for two days, as indeed it could be said to be for this Challenge.
 
Thank goodness for my vouchers and points.
 
Sue xx

1 comment:

  1. I dont think I could have resisted those strawberries, they look lovely and ripe plus a black coffee which happens to be my favourite!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry comments are closed for this blog.

If you have any questions please contact me via my main Our New Life in the Country blog. Thanks.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.