Sunday, 23 March 2014

Shopping for Drinks


 
Day  82
 
Money Spent Today - £5.50 Vouchers/Points Spent - £0
Money Spent in Total - £60.24   Vouchers/Points Spent in Total - £134.45
Emergency £5 Spent on Butter
Money left in purse  - £21.76
 
It seemed to be all about the drinks this week.  I've been really fancying some pure orange juice and this one was the cheapest of the 'Not From Concentrate' ones, I'm hoping it tastes okay!!  We had also completely run out of cordials and we have both taken a real liking to a dash of Lime cordial in the cheap Sparkling water, which of course means that supplies of that have run down really quickly.  A shopping expedition to Tesco is required I think.
 
I wonder - is it possible to visit Tesco and just buy 10 bottles of Sparkling Water ?
 
I've lost the receipt for this shopping trip but going from memory it went like this -
 
Lemon and Lime Juices (58p and 78p or 2 for £1) - £1
Quorn Slices (£1.50 minus coupon of £1) = 50p
Tomatoes - £1
Milk - £1
Orange Juice - £2
 
Total - £5.50
 
Sue xx

1 comment:

  1. I am now fancying some mineral water with a dash of lime cordial....

    ReplyDelete

Sorry comments are closed for this blog.

If you have any questions please contact me via my main Our New Life in the Country blog. Thanks.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.