Saturday, 22 March 2014

Poached Bantam Eggs

 
Day  81
 
Money Spent Today - £0 Vouchers/Points Spent - £0
Money Spent in Total - £54.74 Vouchers/Points Spent in Total - £134.45
Emergency £5 Spent on Butter
Money left in purse  - £26.26
 
The last slice of the lovely M&S loaf we bought last week made for a lovely breakfast this morning.  Simply topped with four of our Lavender Pekin Bantams eggs, two cooked in each of the poaching pans little cups as they are such tiny little eggs, it was totally delicious and very filling.
 
Some days as I carry the eggs back from the henhouse after cleaning it out and giving the girls (and boys) their corn ration for the day I think I'll never starve while I have my lovely feathered friends providing for me :-)
 
Sue xx
 


1 comment:

Sorry comments are closed for this blog.

If you have any questions please contact me via my main Our New Life in the Country blog. Thanks.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.