Monday, 17 March 2014

No Shopping But More in The Freezer!!

 
Day  76
 
Money Spent Today - £0 Vouchers/Points Spent - £0
Money Spent in Total - £54.74 Vouchers/Points Spent in Total - £134.45
Emergency £5 Spent on Butter
Money left in purse  - £21.26
 
No shopping yesterday but I did put some more things in the freezer. 
 
After tipping out the open frozen carrots into a freezer bag I used the tray again to open freeze some mushrooms.  I buy punnets of mushrooms when they are on offer or if I am cooking something for LH that calls for mushrooms but I cannot for the life of me bring myself to like these little fungi so to make it worth buying them I usually end up slicing and freezing whatever is over so nothing goes to waste.
 
Even the chickens don't like mushrooms!!
 
Sue xx

1 comment:

  1. I love mushrooms, but never think to freeze them! Good idea, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry comments are closed for this blog.

If you have any questions please contact me via my main Our New Life in the Country blog. Thanks.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.