Saturday, 8 March 2014

Mountain Climbing Anyone?

 
Day  67  
 
Money Spent Today - £0 Vouchers/Points Spent - £0 
Money Spent in Total - £42.59 Vouchers/Points Spent in Total - £90.45
Emergency £5 Spent on Butter
Money left in purse  - £24.41

One reason my supplies of dried foods are lasting so well is that I simply have so many of them.
 
Most of them were bought from Approved Foods and came in catering sized quantities, and as there are only two of use they do seem to last a long time.  I could open a pancake shop, a shop selling scones by the dozen and if you want to do a bit of mountaineering there is always my Cous Cous mountain to scale in your spare time :-)
 
The only down side to Approved Foods is that once you've ordered  they do send you emails on a regular basis ..... naughty tempting people that they are!!
 
I'm being good up to now, but it's hard ;-)
 
Sue xx

4 comments:

  1. I have just received my first ever order from Approved foods and was very impressed by the condition of the food ..my assumption was of shop soiled or returned packets not the pristine ones I received.
    The emails are a bit much but I just delete without reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should read them, there's some good offers, worth the minute it takes to look before you delete.

      Delete
  2. I feel your pain.... But at the moment (trying to eat down our mountains a bit) I too am deleting without reading. I just can't allow any food other than fresh into the house at the moment !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember when you were doing the market? sales and you were selling your chocolate muffins. Maybe you could do that and scones when you get your farm gate sales going? I wish we had something like approved food over here.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry comments are closed for this blog.

If you have any questions please contact me via my main Our New Life in the Country blog. Thanks.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.