Tuesday, 18 March 2014

Forgotten Scone Mix


Day  77
 
Money Spent Today - £0 Vouchers/Points Spent - £0
Money Spent in Total - £54.74 Vouchers/Points Spent in Total - £134.45
Emergency £5 Spent on Butter
Money left in purse  - £22.26
 
Whenever I decide NOT to spend money the urge comes over me to make good use of what I have, so I am trying to keep myself in this mind-set for the rest of this month.  I really don't need anything.
 
I went to the supermarket this morning and managed to come out with only what was on my list and NONE of it was food for us.  Dried dog food and some cleaning products were all I needed and all I got - result !!
 

 
I decided to make some scones when I got home and I had rediscovered this large bag of Scone Mix from Approved Foods at the back of the cupboard last time I took some photos.  How I forgot I had something so bl**dy big I have no idea but I had!!

 
So I made up a batch of Wholemeal Scones, using just the mix and water.  Twelve nice little diddy scones and one little oddment for the 'cooks treat' ....

 
... well you have to have the 'cook's treat' don't you :-)
 
Sue xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry comments are closed for this blog.

If you have any questions please contact me via my main Our New Life in the Country blog. Thanks.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.