Friday, 28 March 2014

Saturday - Filling the Cupboard with my Winnings


Day  88
 
Money Spent Today - £0 Vouchers/Points Spent - £0
Money Spent in Total - £61.94   Vouchers/Points Spent in Total - £134.45
Emergency £5 Spent on Butter
Money left in purse  - £26.06
 
Thanks to all the lovely readers of my other Blog 'Our New Life in the Country' I have just taken delivery of twelve boxes of Dorset Cereal after winning the February 'Little Blog of the Month Award', these along with a cute little egg cosy were my prize.  Over £40 worth of their cereals. 
 
 
Lots of lovely goodness to see me and Lovely Hubby through the next few months. (I must make a note of the date and see how long they actually last us.)
 

 
And thanks to us eating our way steadily through the cupboards over the past couple of months I had space to put them away immediately.  Although soon I am hoping that this larder cupboard situated in the conservatory will hold NO food at all and everything will fit into a couple of cupboards in the actual kitchen.
 
I wonder how long that will take?
 
Sue xx

2 comments:

Sorry comments are closed for this blog.

If you have any questions please contact me via my main Our New Life in the Country blog. Thanks.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.