Wednesday, 12 March 2014

Empty Shopping Basket




 
Day  71
 
Money Spent Today - £0 Vouchers/Points Spent - £0 
Money Spent in Total - £45.72 Vouchers/Points Spent in Total - £90.45
Emergency £5 Spent on Butter
Money left in purse  - £25.28
 
I Googled 'empty shopping basket' to get a picture to go at the top of this post which I thought I would write all about me NOT going shopping for a few days to stop all this temptation to spend the little money that I have.
 
I got the lovely wire version above ....
 
 
 
... this very nice wicker one, which I totally love .....  AND
 
 
 
 
... there seems to be a picture of me out shopping on there looking very fetching in red!!
 
I can't really remember now what I was going to write so I'll leave it at that :-)
 
(All pictures courtesy of Google.)
 
Sue xx

4 comments:

  1. Sue you will catch a terrible cold going out like that....but it certainly made me smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you have grown your hair Sue, at least your neck will keep warm while shopping!!

    Lady in Red song springs to mind .....smiling....Have a lovely day x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having just read yesterday's post, I think you were going to talk about cooking rice in the oven?

    ReplyDelete

Sorry comments are closed for this blog.

If you have any questions please contact me via my main Our New Life in the Country blog. Thanks.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.