Monday, 10 March 2014

Comparison Photos - 5 .... Ooops

 February

 
January
 
Day  69 
 
Money Spent Today - £0 Vouchers/Points Spent - £0 
Money Spent in Total - £42.59 Vouchers/Points Spent in Total - £90.45
Emergency £5 Spent on Butter
Money left in purse  - £26.41
 
I missed one set of photos off my comparison posts last month, so I though I better add them for posterity.  And .... to be completely honest I could not think of what to write about today.
 
Do you ever have those days when inspiration simply dries up?   I guess I'm just desperately tired at the moment, so I'm taking a very indulgent day off while the dogs are still in kennels after our long day away yesterday, I don't have to pick them up until 4pm, so that gives me plenty of time to head into Llandudno for a wander around the shops and quite possibly a Latte and a cake in M&S with my spends.
 
I still have some M&S vouchers which are earmarked for food purchasing so I may have a little glance along the shelves, but looking at what I have in these cupboards I still have more than enough food in stock really .... so it will have to be a very good offer to tempt me to spend.
 
Sue xx
 

7 comments:

  1. Hi Sue, could you tell me where you bought your Home Cook Lemon Marmalade from please, I havent had that for years, asda do the orange one. Thank you.
    Enjoy your day off you deserve that treat. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, The Squirrel Family is right I got them from Lakeland. I had a voucher last year to spend there so I got a tin of each flavour.

      http://www.lakeland.co.uk/15263/Prepared-Lemons

      Delete
    2. Thank you Sue I will look out for it x

      Delete
  2. not Sue but I think Lakeland sell it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and I think Morrisons do the lemon mamade one still

      Delete
    2. Thank you for your help, I can easily get the orange one but its Lemon thats my favourite. I will look out for it at Morrisons too.

      Delete
  3. my whole blogging mojo has left me so don't worry about being dumbfounded for one day :)

    ReplyDelete

Sorry comments are closed for this blog.

If you have any questions please contact me via my main Our New Life in the Country blog. Thanks.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.