Monday, 31 March 2014

An Urge To Shop


Picture from Google Images.

Day  90
 
Money Spent Today - £0 Vouchers/Points Spent - £0
Money Spent in Total - £61.94   Vouchers/Points Spent in Total - £134.45
Emergency £5 Spent on Butter
Money left in purse  - £28.06
 
I'm ninety days into this challenge already, where has the time gone!! 
 
Today is the first day when I have really got an urge to go shopping, I don't know why .... there is food in the cupboards and also in the freezer, I just suddenly have an urge to shop.  But I'm going to fight it and whistle up something tasty for lunch instead and see if it goes away.
 
There really isn't much I need.  If I still have the urge to shop tomorrow I will go and buy a couple of jars of Nescafé with my Nectar points and see if that cures me :-)
 
Sue xx

3 comments:

  1. 90 days in and still just over £28 left in the purse. You are doing so well : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't go shopping if you still have the urge, you are likely to come out with all sorts of things, or go late in the day so that either they have run out of the temptations, and/or there are lots of fresh fruit/veg bargains to be had!! You are doing so well, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've spent a similar amount to you over the last 3 months.As of yesterday we have become a car-free family, so I think the urge to go shopping will decline even further now that it's not so easy to get to the shops!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry comments are closed for this blog.

If you have any questions please contact me via my main Our New Life in the Country blog. Thanks.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.